Whats up with the name??

Once i heard 'Upside Down Pickle in a Jar' as a metaphor for a baby in a womb, and thought it was pretty fitting for our blog. This is for all the family and friends that Ben and I unfortunately dont get to speak to often. You can feel like you are here in all the action!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I know it's a tad bit early to get in the spirit, even for me, a holiday enthusiast.
On the day after Christmas this year, I bought a cuuuuuute little reindeer sleeper with footies and a matching hat. It was 9 months size, right, because Finn would be 9 months. Well I didn't expect to give birth to a baby who now at 3 months is wearing 9 months size. So ... he wore it this week!
Every morning we sing the good morning song to Finn then to mommy, then to daddy, who's usually not with us. Then we will cuddle and sing some more songs, read a book, or just talk. The morning he wore that outfit, we sang Christmas songs!
It was funny to me, and Finn enjoyed it! Grandma said for me to let her know when he wears size 12 months, because she also has a holiday shirt for him. I guess I will wait until December to get him his actual outfit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment