Whats up with the name??

Once i heard 'Upside Down Pickle in a Jar' as a metaphor for a baby in a womb, and thought it was pretty fitting for our blog. This is for all the family and friends that Ben and I unfortunately dont get to speak to often. You can feel like you are here in all the action!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Family Portraits

I'm ecstatic because I checked the mail yesterday, and inside the mailbox was a CD of our Family Portraits!
Johanna Lakin, with Johanna Lakin Photography, did an excellent job. It was hot and there were mosquito's all over the place, but you cant tell!
My plan is to send a newborn photograph I took of Finn and a family portrait and sent them out for everyone to have  pictures.
Feast thine eyes...



These are just a few. More on FCBK. Wooooo I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment