Whats up with the name??

Once i heard 'Upside Down Pickle in a Jar' as a metaphor for a baby in a womb, and thought it was pretty fitting for our blog. This is for all the family and friends that Ben and I unfortunately dont get to speak to often. You can feel like you are here in all the action!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

8 MORE WEEKS.

8 MORE WEEKS is all Ben (we) have left in school.
I say we, because it has been a struggle for both of us.
When he started, we lived in our first apartment and we had only been married not even two years and now we have our son and live in a different home.
He wouldn't have been able to do this without my grandparents and my parents. My parents offered to let us live with them for as long as we needed to so he could go to school and we wouldn't have to worry about too many bills since he wouldn't be able to work as much. And my grandparents helped in another very important way. So we had a lot of help. We have officially been in this apartment for a year this Sunday and it has just flown by, granted I was pregnant for most of it. But I don't know how all the other people in his class are, but my husband works his ass off.
Two weeks ago he had clinicals M, T, F from 5:30 am and went straight to work till 11pm. And when he got home, he didn't sleep, he did homework. He probably got a total of 10 hours of sleep that whole week. But he didn't once complain. he even did homework on Saturday morning and then took family pictures that afternoon. He did this often and even had a baby somewhere in there!
So in 8 weeks, it's all over.
clinical paperwork- which I have helped with and let me tell you, it sucks.
journals
Med sheets
Hesi's
drug calc tests
ALL OVER.
 It's not that bad either, with him gone all the time. I have help with Finn since it;s summertime and grandma and grandaddy can help one day a week. but I do get tired keeping up with Finn all night and all day those days.
Good thing for Ben and I is that Finn is sleeping through the night most nights. Last night he slept 9 hours straight!
In 8 weeks Ben will have a pinning ceremony and Finn and I will be so proud of him. We already are.
And then the next June, we will see him graduate.
I'm already planning two things:
1. A RELAXING vacation for me and him
2. A party to celebrate with everyone who helped us out so he could do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment